A promising new target for immunotherapy?
An international team of researchers have identified a key molecule in the immune system regulation linked to a new genetic disease; a molecule that could be a new target for immunotherapy.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more