Member Exclusive News
Could this compound help avoid a common surgical complication?
A drug ‘librarian’ from John Hopkins University (MD, USA) has discovered a new compound that prevent a common surgery complication — reperfusion injury.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more