Could this molecule eliminate the hepatitis C virus?
Researchers from São Paulo State University (UNESP; Brazil) have synthesized a new compound that inhibits the replication of hepatitis virus (HCV) in several stages of its lifecycle.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more