Novel strategies against Zika virus: can repurposing a common anti-malarial drug treat and prevent infection?
New research suggests that the anti-malarial drug chloroquine could in the future be repurposed for the treatment and prevention of Zika virus infection.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more