Could a small molecule treat untreatable brain cancers?
Researchers at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (OH, USA) have used an experimental molecular therapy to effectively treat pediatric brain cancers in pre-clinical trials.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more