How can we address the controversies surrounding the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in neurodegeneration?
In this editorial, we propose a novel approach to address the controversies of using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to prevent neurodegenerative disorders (NDD), such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more