Announcing the 17th Tetrahedron Symposium (28 June - 1 July 2016)
Submit your abstracts by the 22nd January 2016
The 17th Tetrahedron Symposium is to take place in Sitges, Spain from the 28 June to the 1 July 2016, and will be themed around challenges in biological, bioorganic, organic and medicinal chemistry. The meeting is to attract major international leaders in the field and boasts expert speakers who will lead a topical program, supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and a comprehensive poster session, for which abstracts are invited by 22 January 2016. Unlike many meetings there is only a single session running at any time, so you can avoid missing out!
- Development of chemical and biological probes
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Drug discovery
- Molecular recognition
- Organic materials
- Protein structure and function
For more information about the conference and details on how to submit an abstract and register to attend, please visit the website.