Hormone therapy: The best defense against knee osteoarthritis?
A large-scale study from Korea shows that women receiving hormone therapy have a significantly lower prevalence of symptomatic knee osteoarthritis, compared with women who did not take hormones.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more