Is it possible to fix the muscle repair pathways in Duchenne muscular dystrophy?
The latest discovery from researchers from The Ottawa Hospital and the University of Ottawa (both ON, Canada) points to a new way of treating Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more