How can ‘painting by numbers’ lead to a more precise drug delivery?
By repurposing an existing imaging ‘painting’ method, researchers from are now one step closer to delivering precise amounts of medication to the exact location it is needed.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more