Can we control the rate of drug release?
In a combination of experiments and computer simulations, researchers have uncovered the parameters which dictate the encapsulation of drugs – giving them greater control when designing the release rate of drugs.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more