New target to regulate inflammation?
Researchers from Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute (Dublin, Ireland) have uncovered the function of the protein, SARM, an ancient immune protein, which they now suspect to be a potential target to regulate inflammation.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more