Are new drugs really helping?
Researchers from a German healthcare technology assessment agency have argued that there is a need to reassess the international drug development processes and its policies, based on their assessment of the clinical benefit of newly approved drugs.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more