Synthetic peptide to inhibit early stages of amyloid beta aggregation?
New research suggests that it is not amyloid beta plaques, but smaller oligomers that are the main culprit behind Alzheimer’s disease. Further, novel synthetic peptides have been developed which can successfully inhibit the aggregation of these toxic systems.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more