Rethinking HIV drug delivery methods: could modified dosage regimes lead to higher success?
The dosage regime of HIV vaccinations could play a significant role in the success of therapy, lowering the occurrence of non-neutralizing antibodies and producing a stronger immune response, research from the La Jolla Institute for Immunology (LJI; CA, USA) suggests.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more