The week in industry: Are new cancer drugs taking longer to reach patients?
This week: The UK will soon have its first vaccines manufacturing center, a pilot program has been announced to expedite the review of HIV drug applications and a collaboration study aims to find new therapeutics targets for asthma.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more