Thyroid hormone therapy: a promising alternative to β-blockers for myocardial infarction?
Novel findings suggest that thyroid hormone therapy could be a potential treatment option for β-blocker intolerant patients following myocardial infarction.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more