Novel strategies in photodynamic therapy: are conjugate drugs the next big step?
Novel findings suggest that photosensitizer conjugate drugs demonstrate enhanced specificity towards tumor tissues compared to classical photosensitizer molecules alone.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more