Could a small molecule complement regenerative therapies in spinal cord injury?
Researchers from Boston Children’s Hospital have identified a small molecule drug with the potential to restore the ability to walk in patients with spinal cord injury.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more