Drug repurposing: could a hypertension drug prevent memory loss in lupus patients?
Scientists have identified ACE inhibitors – a class of drugs used to treat high blood pressure – as promising therapeutics to treat cognitive defects associated with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more