Natural antioxidants in hybrids for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases: a successful strategy?
In this editorial, Sandra Gunesch, Simon Schramm and Michael Decker (Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Germany) discuss recent in vitro and in vivo studies assessing the 'antioxidant' properties of multitarget compounds containing antioxidant moieties.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to RxNet
Not yet a member? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Future Medicinal Chemistry FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more