To promote cross-disciplinary communication in the chemical biology field, the International Chemical Biology Society (ICBS), in partnership with the journal Future Medicine Chemistry, is launching a special focus issue and is calling for papers to provide an up-to-date snapshot of current research in the interface between medicinal chemistry and biology, and insights into the future of the field.
Article proposals are now being welcomed and will be considered by the Editors and members of the ICBS committee. If found suitable for submission, the articles will undergo independent peer review.
What we’re looking for
Research, reviews, perspective and analysis on:
- Synthetic chemistry
- Chemical proteomics
- Computational chemical biology
- Biophysical techniques for structural characterization
- Drug discovery technologies
- Target identification and mechanism-of-action studies in chemical biology
- Design and synthesis of novel lead compounds
- The chemical biology of epigenetics
- Overviews of novel therapeutic strategies and emerging targets
- Drug targeting and delivery
- Commentary on chemical biology policy, economic and IP issues
For more information, including the aims and scope of the ICBS special issue and Future Medicinal Chemistry, visit: www.future-science.com/journal/fmc or contact Harriet Wall (firstname.lastname@example.org), and the Guest Editor Zaneta Nikolovska-Coleska (email@example.com.
About the ICBS
The International Chemical Biology Society (ICBS) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting research and educational opportunities at the interface of chemistry and biology. ICBS provides an important international forum that brings together cross-disciplinary scientists from academia, nonprofit organizations, government, and industry to communicate new research and help translate the power of chemical biology to advance human health. For more information on the ICBS, visit: www.chemical-biology.org.